I know this is only the 7th episode of the Success Is Voluntary podcast, but it is my favorite one so far.
Press Arrow To Play Podcast
When I first started thinking about establishing this podcast and blog, my first thought was, “I have to get Joe Buzzello on!” I know that Joe is very busy and would be hard to schedule, but I also knew that when he came on that he would give it his all. I think you will agree that he absolutely brought it!!!
In this interview Joe shared several incredible insights including:
- What he learned during his stint in Multi Level Marketing
- The Pareto Principal (80/20 Rule)
- What makes elite producers – elite
- Joe’s big three success separators
- Why people don’t “get it”
- How top producers label their results
- Why top producers hate “maybe”
- Why “No” is o.k.
- The “Sacred Responsibilities” of
- Sales managers
- The sales person
- Who he suggests sales managers spend “Prime Time” with
- Going the extra mile for a worthy cause
- Putting your heart out there first
- Lao Tsu “The farther I travel, the less I know.”
- Where he thinks the Voluntary Benefits industry is headed next
- Frogs in tepid water
- How to sell Disability Insurance
- His own families experience with Cancer Insurance and what it meant to him
- Storm to Norm and how it will become easier to sell Voluntary Benefits
- Why his book will be disruptive to the VB industry
- The lesson of the pump
- Why you don’t need to learn every product and service your company offers….at first.
- Why you shouldn’t prospect just any business
- There are bad leads
- Who you should avoid
- Why it’s MORE important to have fun when you are losing than when you are winning
- Why he avoids serious people
- How Joe B. wants to be remember
- And much, much more!
Towards the end of the interview I mentioned that if you are in sales management and you don’t read this article by Joe….well….I called you an idiot. I’m sorry. That wasn’t very nice, so let me rephrase that. If you are in sales management and you don’t read this article, you apparently don’t care about your own success. Is that better? The Parable of the Pullers can be found by clicking here:
You can connect with Joe B at: Twitter @JoeBuzzello or
On Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-a-buzzello/17/438/593
Joe blog is currently here: http://commissiononly.wordpress.com/
Could you do me a favor? If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.