In today’s podcast, previous Success Is Voluntary guest, Joe Buzzello sits down with new author Tim Martin to ask him about his just released eBook Disturbing Questions. Spoiler Alert: At the end of the interview, Joe gives the book his full endorsement.
Click the arrow to listen.
During the interview Tim and Joe talk about the following:
- Why all the logic in the world doesn’t matter to the business owner/Decision Maker.
- Moving the Decision Maker from a logical decision to an emotional decision.
- How to get the Decision Maker uncomfortable.
- Why so many salespeople leave the business.
- Why Tim wrote the book.
- Just because there is no reason for the Decision Maker to say no, doesn’t mean that there is enough reason to say yes.
- Why a quick no is critical to get from the Decision Maker.
- What you must do to get the Decision Maker to take you seriously.
- Why being a people pleaser is the best way to lose the business.
- How to get the Decision Maker to take you seriously.
- When it is ok to make the Decision Maker mad at you.
- What the risks are when we make the Decision Maker mad and why we do it anyway.
- How the Decision Maker lives a different life-style than their employees and why we must remind them of that fact.
- Why “Maybe” kills most sales people.
- When it is ok to walk away from a potential client.
- Why Joe wants to get out and run some Decision Maker appointments.
- How to purchase the book.