The Power Of Focus
I have listened to John Lee Dumas’ (or JLD as he likes to be called) Entrepreneur On Fire podcast for several years. I have to be honest with you, I can’t keep up. John literally produces a new podcast seven days a week! When I just checked today, he had produced 2082. WHAT?!?!
On the EOFire podcast John interviews top entrepreneurs and business leaders. His list of guests is crazy. With nearly 2,100 interviews (and counting) I promise you can find a guest that will help you and your business.
Instead of spending any more time telling you about JLD, I’d encourage you to jump on his website at EOFire.com
Get out your blue crayon and brown paper bag to take some notes. Let’s do this! Let me introduce you to the Mayor of Fire Nation himself, John Lee Dumas
Things John And I Talked About
- Why he loves what he does and how that makes all the difference.
- Treating your business like a business.
- Do you want to be a pro or an amateur?
- GO PRO – NOW
- The biggest mistake most entrepreneurs make is going a mile wide and an inch deep.
- Niche down until it hurts and become “best in
“Choose one thing and go all in.” – John Lee Dumas
- You can’t do things that others are already doing and expect to make a big impression on day one.
- Jack of all trades, master of none. – Was coined to describe most insurance agents.
- Make sure you set meaningful S.M.A.R.T goals.
Join JLD for his Your Big Idea video workshop. It’s free!
The Book John And I Talked About
As always: Click on the cover below to learn more or purchase through Amazon
Where To Connect With John
John’s Website/Podcast: www.eofire.com
LinkedIn: CLICK HERE
Join me next week when we have one of my favorite sales trainers, Wes Schaeffer on the SIV Podcast!
Until then, I wish you great SUCCESS! I’ve heard it’s VOLUNTARY…