The Link To Sign Up For Your Free Coaching Call Is At The Bottom Of This Page
Remember that first night after your initial interview:
- Do you remember how excited you were to bring incredibly important products to the marketplace that so desperately needed them?
- Do you remember how the person that recruited you promised that they would help you succeed?
- Do you remember thinking, “There is no way a business owner could ever tell us no!”
- Do you remember dreaming about the freedom to watch your kids/grandkids soccer games and school plays without having to ask for time off?
- Do you remember the idea of having a six-figure renewal income? Money that just showed up in your bank account for doing your job in previous years?
- Do you remember looking yourself in the mirror and saying, “I can do this! I’m smart enough. I’m good enough, and goll’ darn it people like me!”
- Do you remember looking your spouse/significant other in the eye and promising them that you would work harder for yourself than you would ever work for someone else?”
- Do you remember being so pumped up you could hardly sleep? You were nervous, but you couldn’t wait to hit the ground running!!
What’s the reality?
- The marketplace yawned at your product.
- The person that recruited you is desperately trying to put food on their families table and is being pulled 1,000 different directions and has basically told you, “Hey, if you get an appointment give me a call and I’ll come close it for you.” So consequently you are dependent on your “trainer” and don’t know how to present to the business owner.
- The business owners have found dozens of ways to tell you no including the dreaded, “Let me talk to my employees to see if anyone is interested.”
- Yeah, you have been to most of the soccer games, but not because you choose the game over work. Truth be told, you didn’t have anything else scheduled anyway…
- To get a renewal check you will have to still be around next year, and that doesn’t look very likely.
- You are smart enough, good enough, and goll’ darn it people DO like you. They just aren’t buying from you…..
- Again, truth be told, if you wrote down everything you do in a week, less than 15 hours are actually spent talking to people who can and will buy your product. You may “feel” busy, but very little of your time is actually spent in the sales process.
- Now you hit the snooze alarm 3 times and dread going out to get rejected. Your emotions are all over the map and you feel like you are letting your spouse/significant other down.
How do I know what you’re experiencing? I’ve been through most of those stages myself. I’ll never forget the day that all changed for me. About nine months into my VB career, my wife (the lovely Donna) sat my butt down and said, “I love you, I believe in you, I’m thrilled with the personal growth I have seen from you, but if you don’t start making real money, real soon, you are going to have to go get a “real job.” OUCH!!! I was letting her down, yet she was still proud of me! I decided that day that we would never, ever, ever, ever, have to have that conversation again.
The fact that you are still reading this leads me to believe a couple things about you:
- You are in dire jeopardy of having a similar conversation with your spouse/significant-other/landlord.
- You might have had some success but want to break through to the next level.
- You are ready to do whatever it takes to salvage your dream! You firmly believe the great orator, Les Brown when he says, “It’s not over until I win!”
I have hired and trained more than 2,000 VB agents over the last 20+ years. Many who have moved their entire family from state-to-state to continue working with me. Every single person that I have personally mentored and coached is still actively working in the industry.
Today is the day you make the changes that will continue to drive your income.
Try Before You Buy
I really want to help you succeed! But remember Success Is Voluntary. I’d love to invite you to try a 30 minute, free coaching session. Just CLICK HERE to be taken to a link to schedule a time.