A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of interviewing Mike Keller. Mike is the Vice President of Sales, Southwest Regional Director for Colonial Life. He oversees 11 Territory offices from Arkansas to Los Angeles.
Press Arrow To Play Podcast
Mike has spent 25 years working for the Unum Corporation and during this interview he shares his thoughts on leadership, management, corporate politics and career success.
Mike can be reached at MLKeller@ColonialLife.com
During the wrap up of the interview, Moe asked me what some of my favorite sales books were. I promised to include them here. This is a VERY partial list!
- Quit Whining and Start Selling – Kelly Riggs
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek
- See You At The Top – Zig Ziglar
- It’s Not The Big That Eat The Small…It’s The Fast That Eat The Slow – Jason Jennings & Laurence Haughton
- First Things First – Stephen Covey
- How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling – Frank Bettger
- Maximum Achievement – Brian Tracey
- Secret Of Closing The Sale – Zig Ziglar
- Ziglar On Selling – Zig Ziglar
- How to Master The Art Of Selling – Tom Hopkins
- Selling to Vito – Anthony Parinello
- If You’re Not Out Selling, You’re Being Out Sold – Michael St. Lawrence
- The Power Of Focus – Jack Canfield
- The Bible – God
- The Winning Attitude – John C. Maxwell