This is a bonus podcast!
I was asked to appear on Tyler Wagner’s podcast “The Business Blast.” Before saying yes, I thought I would go on and listen to an episode or two. The episodes were so short, typically 5-8 minutes, that I got sucked in! I probably listened to 9 or 10 before I realized I had fallen into the same kind of vortex I sometimes find myself in when I go on to Youtube to “watch just one video.”
Tyler asks the same set of questions to each guest. It is fascinating to listen to how different people perceive the world.
I Challenge You
Instead of just listening to my answers, I’d encourage you to pretend Tyler was interviewing you and think about how you would answer the questions for yourself. To find out what my answers were, you are going to have to listen. I had a great time answering the questions and I hope you do too!
- What’s the best story from your life that has an underlying, valuable message?
- What’s the most valuable piece of information we should know that’s within your expertise/industry?
- What’s your best piece of overall business advice?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice, what would it be?
- In your opinion, what’s the key to happiness?
- What’s the best book you’ve read and what was the #1 thing you learned from it?
- What’s your favorite quote and why?
- What’s the best way for people to find you online?
Boy that was fun. I had never been a guest on someone else’s podcast! Like I said earlier, I hope you will take a minute and answer Tyler’s questions for yourself. If you want more information on Tyler and The Business Blast podcast just CLICK HERE
Next week I have Appointment setting guru, Scott Channell coming on. Scott is brilliant and I know you will learn a ton.