Ken Coleman – Focus On The 5 – SIV #074 Shownotes
"40% of millionaires are 1st generation immigrants." - Ken Coleman
I met Ken through a series of events and I am so thankful to connect with him. He has challenged my thinking and I’m relatively sure he will yours as well. I’m really interested in finding out if you are a 5% er. Leave a comment below or shoot me an email to [email protected] I know you are probably sick of hearing me say this, but you might want to take some notes… Of course, you don’t have to. Taking notes is voluntary… but so is success. Remember, you don’t have to be all fancy about it and write your notes in a bound leather journal. Just grab a brown paper bag and some blue crayons and let’s go to work.
Things Ken And I Talked About
- Most people go right because most people go right.
- Adversity creates tenacity.
- DNA determines much more than hair color, height, etc.
- Founders of companies are generally 5%ers.
- CEOs are generally 30%ers.
- Our country was born from 5%ers.
- Learning what your two God-given talents are, being thankful and then letting God use them in service of others.
"Are you the best set of pliers?"
The Books We Talked About
As always: Click on the cover below to learn more or purchase through Amazon.
Freaking out about taxes? You will want to join me next week when I have Elizabeth Hale, CPA on the podcast. Elizabeth specializes in helping small business owners and the self-employed increase their profitabilty while reducing their tax bill. Sounds good to me!!!
Until then, I wish you great SUCCESS! I’ve heard it’s VOLUNTARY…