Cliff Ravenscraft – SIV #084 Shownotes
This podcast is all his fault!
Cliff Ravenscraft taught me (and hundreds of others) how to podcast. As you may know, that led to me almost getting fired. The insurance carrier I was working for thought I was teaching their competition how to sell. They demanded I stop and I caved. But of course that’s not Cliff’s fault.
When I was taking his Podcasting A to Z class, I found Cliff to be incredibly passionate and focused on the success of the students in his program (including me.) Later I had the opportunity to meet Cliff and his lovely wife Stephanie at a conference. We had the chance to break bread and they are some of the nicest, down to earth people you would ever want to meet.
Cliff has segued away from being “The Podcast Answer Man” and is now on a mission to teach thousands of people how to “Free The Dream.” As I have followed Cliff making this transition, I knew that I wanted to get him on the Success Is Voluntary Podcast. Of course that’s a little intimidating having the master of podcasting join you on yours!
If you think your life was meant for more, you are in the right place! This episode will ROCK your world. It did mine.
Things CLIFF And I Talked About
- He was in ministry and felt that it was his calling
- His start in insurance
- He was only going to do computer work
- Never intended to get licensed
- Did get licensed once he found he had a knack for it.
- He CRUSHED it and was the top agent for multiple carriers
- How he got started in podcasting
- How quickly his podcast took off
- Why insurance started to suck the life out of his soul
- When he decided that his hobby might actually become a business
- The worst advice he ever received? “Don’t quit your day job.””
- How he built “The Podcast Answer Man” brand.
- Why he felt it was time to transition away from it and how much that cost him
- Why Cliff is so passionate about personal development.
- What people like Tony Robbins, Dan Miller, and Michael Hyatt have taught him
- How he believes he can help people “Free The Dream”
- How he feels like he is back in ministry!
Cliff's Billboard: Never stop dreaming
The Books We Talked About
As always: Click on the cover below to learn more or purchase through Amazon.
Social Media Guru, Alex Lombard is going to drop some serious knowledge on the SIV Tribe!
Don’t you dare miss it!